Customer experience & Operations Internship
About Carl Friedrik
Carl Friedrik is building an online-first luxury brand for the 21st century professional. Dominated by large, traditional companies, the luxury industry is ripe for a change.
We’re a small and fast-growing company, offering a new luxury experience, focussed on high-end accessories at affordable prices with great service. We leverage technology and data to build a business that can move faster than traditional retail companies.
About the role
This is no ordinary internship. From day one, you’ll have have significant responsibilities, will quickly be in charge of key company functions, and have a direct impact on the company’s success. The role is for those that like a challenge.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Managing several of our key operations (online merchandising, orders, logistics)
- Helping to keep the team running smoothly with day-to-day admin tasks
- Improve processes through individual and team projects
We’re looking for a talented and highly motivated candidate to join our small, high-powered team. We are looking for someone that’s:
- Passionate: You’re passionate about your role, your team, and serving our customers.
- Proactive: You act without being told what to do and have the ability to self-handedly push a new project to the finish line.
- Strong communicator: Both within the team and externally (excellent written/verbal skills).
- Creative: You express creativity in your approach to problem solving. You always ask if there’s a better way to do something.
- You’ve just finished a business or similar degree from a top university/school or are in the middle of one and are looking for a placement.
- You have relevant previous experience to demonstrate your skills. Ideally, you have quantifiable results.
- Paid internship, compensation depending on your profile.
- Start date: August/September 2019
- Duration 4-6 months.