As the Operations Lead, you will head the operations at Carl Friedrik and have a direct impact on the the company’s success. This is a varied role, where you will be involved in, and responsible for, order management and fulfilment, sales and inventory forecasts and the supply chain. This is a highly collaborative role in which you will work closely together with the founders.
You thrive in an environment with a high level of responsibility, are obsessed with process improvements and enjoy working in a small and efficient team. You have exceptional project management and organizational skills as well as the ability to build strong relationships with suppliers and partners.
What you will do:
- Manage the brand’s overall operations, from production planning to ensuring smooth delivery to final customers.
- Oversee sales order management, manage fulfilment partners, sales order logistics and operations staff.
- Manage and improve online merchandising and related site information.
- Communicate and help customers with various logistical and product-related queries.
- Monitor, report and improve KPI’s of operational processes.
- Design and implement innovative solutions for increased performance and efficiency.
- Create sales and inventory forecasts, create purchase orders and liaise with our international suppliers to ensure optimal inventory levels and reduce lead times.
- Plan and procure raw materials for production from an international network of suppliers.
- You have at least 1 year experience in related role with a strong track record of quantifiable operational improvements.
- A relevant university degree from a top university
- The ideal candidate has 2-3 years experience in eCommerce operations or related fields, but this is not a requirement.
- Experience working with international suppliers
- A strong interest in fashion and eCommerce.
- Exceptionally organised and analytical.
- This is a full time role.
- Salary will be based on experience.
- Central London location (Hoxton).