Digital Marketing Manager
If you’re looking for a comfortable marketing job in a team where everyone and everything is in its place, this role won’t be for you.
Being Marketing Manager at Carl Friedrik, you will be challenged to perform, learn and grow. Both in the role and as an individual.
Working directly with the founders in a small team, your role will involve researching, driving forward and analysing marketing. We’re an online-first brand so the focus is on digital channels.
What you will do
- Manage a variety of marketing channels, eg. Paid social, Google Ads, Influencer programs and SEO.
- Test, execute and analyse new marketing projects.
- Exceed ambitious growth targets.
- Together with our designer, create content for social media and email.
We are looking for someone with an exceptional drive to perform and problem-solving skills. If you have just graduated or have a few years experience and are looking to have a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
The role requires excellent analytical and creative skills in equal measure. Creative means a sense for great visual design and strong written communication.
- 0-3 years experience in digital marketing, eCommerce or other high-performance areas (eg. consulting).
- Experience with digital marketing tools and platforms is a plus but not strictly needed.
- A track record of achievement and drive.
- Great but not required: Copywriting and creative work.
- Salary: £30,000-£34,000 p.a. + equity package.
- Central London location (Hoxton/Old Street).
- Start date: September-October 2019.